ChubbSafes Fire File 4 Drawer 31" Filing Cabinet
LOCKSMITHS PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH AN UNRIVALED AFTER MARKET SERVICE
The filing cabinet is certified for two hours’ protection against fire
- Chubbsafes Fire File 31" with 4 drawers.
- 2 hours fire protection
- Certified according to UL standard 72 in Class 350 Endurance for 2 hour durations.
- Maximised storage capacity that allows users to gain full advantage for their storage requirements.
- This two-hour certified model, each drawer is protected from fire. Even if one of the drawers is accidentally left open.
- Closed drawers are still protected by the built in fire resistance partitions.
- Easy operable day catch to secure the drawers when closed.
- Units do not have to be locked to provide fire protection but just be pushed closed.
- High-quality steel sliders to ensure comfortable operation and full drawer access.
- Lighter weight construction which means smoother transportation and installation.
- Interlocking system that prevents more than one drawer being open at once and eliminates risk of tipping.
- Fitted with high-security locks.
- Light grey, powder-coated finish and modern design which blends nicely into any office environment.
- Chubbsafes Fire File 31" is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 14001 for environmental management systems.
EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 1510 x 551 x 779mm (H x W x D)
DRAWER DIMENSIONS: 290 x 387 x 604mm (H x W x D)
|Product Name||ChubbSafes Fire File 4 Drawer 31" Filing Cabinet|
|Fire Resistance||120 Minutes|
|External Height (mm)||1510.0000|
|External Width (mm)||551.0000|
|External Depth (mm)||779.0000|
|Locking||Dual Key & Digital|
Gunnebo (Chubbsafes) warrants that the goods and services provided to our customers will perform as described in approved Gunnebo product literature, and will be free from defective materials, and defects directly resulting from manufacture and/or assembly labour. Any claim under this warranty must be made within 12 months from date of purchase. Subject to the applicable law, Gunnebo will, at its discretion, repair or replace the goods or part of them; provide again or rectify the services or part of them; or wholly or partly compensate the customer. Chubbsafes are well known and appreciated for their unique combination of robustness, reliability and modern designs. Trusted the world over, Chubbsafes are a leading international manufacturer. Having been in the industry for almost 200 years. We at BuyaSafe know how to combine experience with innovation to supply truly trustworthy storage solutions. BuyaSafe are proud to be Premium Australian Chubbsafes Dealers and able to advise you on the perfect safe for your needs and can also deliver and install your safe. We have a great range of safes for sale for a wide range of purposes including office safes, home safes, wall safes, floor safes, gun safes, drug safes, key safes and much more.
Included in all Buy A Safe shipment prices is insurance for the safe's full value should any item be damaged in transit.
Buy A Safe have partnered with COPE Sensitive Freight to be Australia's first online safe specialty store to offer instant Australia wide fixed delivery quotes on your safe purchases at the checkout section of this website. COPE Sensitive Freight use purpose-built delivery trucks with tilt trays and specially trained drivers fully equipment for handling heavy loads. Buy A Safe only utilise the services of specialized delivery companies. We deliver to all major capital cities. Our shipping rates are the best and for an additional charge we can deliver into regional metro and country areas of each state. Should an item be 'out of stock' you will be contacted after ordering to inform you an appropriate lead-time. At this point you can choose to proceed or withdraw your order.
COPE's Tail-Lift Service is designed for sensitive goods over 30 kilograms per item, such as pallets, skids or larger items that can be handled by one person with the assistance of a tailgate or other lifting equipment, with no requirement for the COPE driver to become involved with the packaging/unpacking or positioning of the goods. Goods will be delivered to a specific ground floor location such as a warehouse or stores area.
COPE's Site-To-Site Service is a premium service is designed to make use of vehicles with hydraulic tailgates, a crew of two or more people and freight requiring unpacking/positioning on-site. The products are unpacked as the situation may require and positioned as instructed. Waste cardboard and soft packaging is removed, and the goods left in a clean state. This service is suitable for the delivery of heavy items 150kg+ along flat level access surfaces, up elevator/goods lifts, into shopping centres, businesses, and complexes that do not have any steps or stairs.
For any professional installation quotes, including bolting a safe down or travelling up any stairs, please contact us at [email protected] We aim to respond to all enquires within 2 business hours.