CMI Key Locking In Floor Safe LCDK
LOCKSMITHS PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH AN UNRIVALED AFTER MARKET SERVICE
CMI Key Locking Floor Safe Features include:
- Fitted with a Ross 700, 9 Lever Pick Resistant Key Lock
- Spring assisted door pivot
- Removable doors interchange
- Hard plate to protect lock area
- Emergency relocking device
- Flip Bolt Locking Mechanism
- Interchangeable door removes to facilitate service and installation
- Flush fitting dust cover to aid concealment and fire protection
- 2 x 16mm bolt holes in base
- External: (H) 390mm x (W) 375mm x (D) 350mm
- Internal: (H) 260mm x (W) 295mm x (D) 270mm
- Weight: 26KG
Recommended Installation Procedure:
- The safes may be installed in either concrete or timber floors. The opening in the floor should be at least 500mm square by 500mm deep.
- The safe should be secured with a strong mix concrete 1 x sand, 1 x stone, 1 x cement. Steel reinforcing material can also be used to help bond the concrete and provide better security.
- It is recommended that the mix be poured so that a concrete cover of at least 100mm (4”) exists around each side of the safe and brought level with top.
- Floor safes are not waterproof. In damp situations the concrete should contain a waterproofing agent such as “Silasec” or “Yurite” (available from hardware stores).
- Whilst the concrete is setting, the door should be removed.
|Product Name||CMI Key Locking In Floor Safe LCDK|
|Internal Height (mm)||260.0000|
|Internal Width (mm)||295.0000|
|Internal Depth (mm)||270.0000|
|External Height (mm)||390.0000|
|External Width (mm)||375.0000|
|External Depth (mm)||350.0000|
ALL CMI SAFES COME WITH A FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, WITH A 24 MONTH WARRANTY ON LOCKS. Designed by CMI Safe Co and manufactured to CMI specifications, all CMI products are supplied to BuyaSafe with the same quality assurance, being subjected to rigorous pre delivery inspections before being delivered to us from their state of the art Sydney factory. BuyaSafe are Premium CMI Dealers and able to advise you on the perfect safe for your needs and can also deliver and install your safe. We have a great range of safes for sale for a wide range of purposes including office safes, home safes, wall safes, floor safes, gun safes, drug safes, key safes and much more.
Included in all Buy A Safe shipment prices is insurance for the safe's full value should any item be damaged in transit.
Buy A Safe have partnered with COPE Sensitive Freight to be Australia's first online safe specialty store to offer instant Australia wide fixed delivery quotes on your safe purchases at the checkout section of this website. COPE Sensitive Freight use purpose-built delivery trucks with tilt trays and specially trained drivers fully equipment for handling heavy loads. Buy A Safe only utilise the services of specialized delivery companies. We deliver to all major capital cities. Our shipping rates are the best and for an additional charge we can deliver into regional metro and country areas of each state. Should an item be 'out of stock' you will be contacted after ordering to inform you an appropriate lead-time. At this point you can choose to proceed or withdraw your order.
COPE's Tail-Lift Service is designed for sensitive goods over 30 kilograms per item, such as pallets, skids or larger items that can be handled by one person with the assistance of a tailgate or other lifting equipment, with no requirement for the COPE driver to become involved with the packaging/unpacking or positioning of the goods. Goods will be delivered to a specific ground floor location such as a warehouse or stores area.
COPE's Site-To-Site Service is a premium service is designed to make use of vehicles with hydraulic tailgates, a crew of two or more people and freight requiring unpacking/positioning on-site. The products are unpacked as the situation may require and positioned as instructed. Waste cardboard and soft packaging is removed, and the goods left in a clean state. This service is suitable for the delivery of heavy items 150kg+ along flat level access surfaces, up elevator/goods lifts, into shopping centres, businesses, and complexes that do not have any steps or stairs.
For any professional installation quotes, including bolting a safe down or travelling up any stairs, please contact us at [email protected] We aim to respond to all enquires within 2 business hours.