Platinum PS6 Premium Drug Safe
LOCKSMITHS PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH AN UNRIVALED AFTER MARKET SERVICE
PLATINUM SAFES GIVE YOU THE POWER TO PROTECT
- EXPERIENCE THE PLATINUM DIFFERENCE
- PREMIUM AUSTRALIAN DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED SAFES
- EXTREME LOCKING MECHANISMS TO PROTECT
- SUPERIOR DRUG STORAGE
The Platinum Drug Safe is specifically designed to secure prescription drugs for hospitals, pharmacies, aged care, veterinary and medical clinics. It has an auto latching mechanism which ensures the door will automatically lock as soon as it is closed and it can be upgraded with an audit trail digital locking system to provide access reports. This safe complies with the Australian Health Department Specifications.
- Complies with the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Regulations Act 2008
- Auto latching mechanism on all models and auto locking with a digital code lock offering superior protection
- Available upgrade option to an audit trail digital locking system to provide full reports on staff accessing the safe.
- Heavy duty construction with a 12mm steel plate door and body to the Australia Health and Pharmaceutical specifications.
- Relocking device to act against attack
- Features a 6mm hardened plate between the safe door and locking mechanism
- 3 ways locking mechanism
- 4 mount holes in the base and 4 mount holes in the back
- Recessed door with hinged strap
- 6 x Adjustable shelf for optimum storage
- Available with quality Australian made digital locks, double bitted 7 lever pick resistant Ross 700 key lock or La Gard combination lock. (Choose your preferred locking system below)
- Audit trail digital locking system available to provide full reports on staff accessing the safe (Please Call for this option).
- Can be fitted with 250mm Internal key locking cupboard (Choose this option below if required)
- Resilient powder coated finish in grey
- 5 years warranty on safe and 2 year on locks
External: 1050H x 600W x 350D
Internal: 1025H x 570W x 270D
|Product Name||Platinum PS6 Premium Drug Safe|
|Internal Height (mm)||1025.0000|
|Internal Width (mm)||570.0000|
|Internal Depth (mm)||265.0000|
|External Height (mm)||1050.0000|
|External Width (mm)||600.0000|
|External Depth (mm)||350.0000|
|Locking||Key, Combination, Digital|
At Platinum Safes the focus is on the development of premium quality safes that are sold by BuyaSafe online at the most cost effective and value driven price. All of their safes are designed by security engineers and have been manufactured and delivered to BuyaSafe at the highest safety and quality standards. We at BuyaSafe have made it affordable to purchase a quality safe online that you can trust to protect your valuables. Platinum Safes are developed on a platform where locking devices can be customised so that their safes can be fitted with digital, combination or key locks that are Australian designed and manufactured by companies such as KJ Ross and La Gard and distributed by trusted Australian companies such as BuyaSafe. All Platinum Safes purchased from BuyaSafe are protected by a 5 year warranty on construction and bolt work and 2 year warranty on locks.
Included in all Buy A Safe shipment prices is insurance for the safe's full value should any item be damaged in transit.
Buy A Safe have partnered with COPE Sensitive Freight to be Australia's first online safe specialty store to offer instant Australia wide fixed delivery quotes on your safe purchases at the checkout section of this website. COPE Sensitive Freight use purpose-built delivery trucks with tilt trays and specially trained drivers fully equipment for handling heavy loads. Buy A Safe only utilise the services of specialized delivery companies. We deliver to all major capital cities. Our shipping rates are the best and for an additional charge we can deliver into regional metro and country areas of each state. Should an item be 'out of stock' you will be contacted after ordering to inform you an appropriate lead-time. At this point you can choose to proceed or withdraw your order.
COPE's Tail-Lift Service is designed for sensitive goods over 30 kilograms per item, such as pallets, skids or larger items that can be handled by one person with the assistance of a tailgate or other lifting equipment, with no requirement for the COPE driver to become involved with the packaging/unpacking or positioning of the goods. Goods will be delivered to a specific ground floor location such as a warehouse or stores area.
COPE's Site-To-Site Service is a premium service is designed to make use of vehicles with hydraulic tailgates, a crew of two or more people and freight requiring unpacking/positioning on-site. The products are unpacked as the situation may require and positioned as instructed. Waste cardboard and soft packaging is removed, and the goods left in a clean state. This service is suitable for the delivery of heavy items 150kg+ along flat level access surfaces, up elevator/goods lifts, into shopping centres, businesses, and complexes that do not have any steps or stairs.
For any professional installation quotes, including bolting a safe down or travelling up any stairs, please contact us at [email protected] We aim to respond to all enquires within 2 business hours.