Secuguard - AP-2525SET DEPOSIT SAFE DIGITAL LOCK
LOCKSMITHS PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH AN UNRIVALED AFTER MARKET SERVICE
AP - 2525SETDigital Locking
- Two separate compartments with individual digital locking. One removable shelf in top compartment.
- Built from heavy duty steel plate, safe consists of 8mm solid steel plate door and 6mm solid steel body reinforced with solid steel frame all around front edges. Concealed internal hinges.
- Torque limiting clutch mechanism for door handle.
- 25mm solid steel bolt work.
- Quality UL certified SecuRam swing bolt electronic safe lock mounted on hardened steel plate.
- Secondary re-locking device in case of tampering.
- Programmable 30 user codes (including two management codes). Two security levels.
- Programmable time delay up to 99 minutes.
- Dual Mode.
- Errant access lockout feature.
- External battery – hook on key pad. Uses one 9 volt Alkaline battery.
- Metal key pad housing.
- LCD screen display – on screen programming and battery voltage monitor.
- Mounting: 4 x 15mm mounting holes in back and base.
- Powder coated hammer tone metallic silver finish.
EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS 544 x 350 x 250
POSTING SLOT 135 x 15mm
|Product Name||Secuguard - AP-2525SET DEPOSIT SAFE DIGITAL LOCK|
|External Height (mm)||544.0000|
|External Width (mm)||350.0000|
|External Depth (mm)||250.0000|
Secuguard safes are a high performing Australian brand! BuyaSafe are dedicated to providing you with the best in safe technologies and Secuguard Safes are constructed with high quality steel, giving you the ultimate in security for your home or business. All Secuguard safes are covered by a two year warranty, with a 12 month warranty on locks.
Included in all Buy A Safe shipment prices is insurance for the safe's full value should any item be damaged in transit.
Buy A Safe have partnered with COPE Sensitive Freight to be Australia's first online safe specialty store to offer instant Australia wide fixed delivery quotes on your safe purchases at the checkout section of this website. COPE Sensitive Freight use purpose-built delivery trucks with tilt trays and specially trained drivers fully equipment for handling heavy loads. Buy A Safe only utilise the services of specialized delivery companies. We deliver to all major capital cities. Our shipping rates are the best and for an additional charge we can deliver into regional metro and country areas of each state. Should an item be 'out of stock' you will be contacted after ordering to inform you an appropriate lead-time. At this point you can choose to proceed or withdraw your order.
COPE's Tail-Lift Service is designed for sensitive goods over 30 kilograms per item, such as pallets, skids or larger items that can be handled by one person with the assistance of a tailgate or other lifting equipment, with no requirement for the COPE driver to become involved with the packaging/unpacking or positioning of the goods. Goods will be delivered to a specific ground floor location such as a warehouse or stores area.
COPE's Site-To-Site Service is a premium service is designed to make use of vehicles with hydraulic tailgates, a crew of two or more people and freight requiring unpacking/positioning on-site. The products are unpacked as the situation may require and positioned as instructed. Waste cardboard and soft packaging is removed, and the goods left in a clean state. This service is suitable for the delivery of heavy items 150kg+ along flat level access surfaces, up elevator/goods lifts, into shopping centres, businesses, and complexes that do not have any steps or stairs.
For any professional installation quotes, including bolting a safe down or travelling up any stairs, please contact us at [email protected] We aim to respond to all enquires within 2 business hours.