RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Buy A Safe Website and Trustee
- Personal details such as names, addresses, drivers license information date of birth and place of birth information.
- Credit card and Cheque details.
- Reports from credit reporting agencies.
- Business details such as company name, size and business type.
- Unique identifiers such as Username, account number and passwords;
This personal information is collected for the purposes of Buy A Safe’s dealings with its customers, performing credit checks in accordance with Buy A Safe’s credit policies and promoting marketing Buy A Safe’s goods and services. It is also used, as much as possible, to guard against fraud.
Buy A Safe does not collect information about a customer’s racial or ethnic background, political views or persuasions, membership of any political association, professional or trade association, trade union membership, religious belief or relationship, philosophical belief, sexual preferences or practice, criminal record or health information.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Personal information is used by Buy A Safe for its legitimate business purposes, as disclosed at the time of collection. It is also used for additional purposes such as locating and identifying customers or otherwise servicing Buy A Safe’s relationship with customers. Buy A Safe may also use personal information collected for the purposes of marketing its good and services. If, as one of Buy A Safe’s customers, you do not wish to receive direct marketing information, please contact Buy A Safe.
Buy A Safe undertakes to its customers that it will not sell, rent or trade personal information about its customers. Buy A Safe will not disclose personal information to third parties to market their goods and services. We will not otherwise use of disclose your personal information unless such use or disclosure is authorized under the National Privacy Principals. Some examples of where such use or disclosure would be authorized are;
- Use or disclosure is required or authorized at law.
- Use or disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life, health and safety.
- Use or disclosure is necessary to investigate suspected unlawfully activity, to prevent or detect criminal offence or seriously improper conduct.
- Use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for the conduct of a preparation for court proceedings.
- You have consented, either expressly or implicitly the disclosure of information about you.
Website Internet Tracking Technology & Security
Buy A Safe website may also contain web beacons that are set by other third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies to enable Buy A Safe partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyses how its site used.