BURG-WÄCHTER 'Combi-Line' 15-Litre SAFE - ELECTRONIC *NEW VERS.*
LOCKSMITHS PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH AN UNRIVALED AFTER MARKET SERVICE
- The new BURG-WÄCHTER safery cabinets comes with certification which is valid all over Europe. For the safe storage of documents, cash, jewellery, arms or ammunition, coins and valuables.
- New pad design
- Admin & User code
- Time - Date - Year
- Audit trail
- Security Level S 2 according to DIN EN 14450
- Security Level B according to VDMA 24992, May 1995
- Fire Resistance LFS 30 according to EN 15659 - 30 minutes fire protection for paper
- Fire-protective material according to DIN 4102
- Composite insulation in front of the door leaf as heat protection for the lock and bolts
- Tested and certified protection against burglary and fire
- Double-walled construction
- Internal hinge
- Lateral locking through strong round bolts of 25mm plus sliding bolt on the top
- All-over gripping rail on the hinge side
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing, with fixing material - extreme high breaking strength
- Colour: Black
- Standard series with 1 shelf each
- Exterior Size (H x W x D): 320 x 435 x 380 (not including key pad)
- Key pad protrudes 15mm & handle protrudes 63mm only when pulled out to open safe
- Interior Size (H x W x D): 205 x 320 x 232
- Door Size (H x W): 205 x 265
- Weight (KG): 44
- Volume(L): 15
|Product Name||BURG-WÄCHTER 'Combi-Line' 15-Litre SAFE - ELECTRONIC *NEW VERS.*|
|External Depth (mm)||380.0000|
|Internal Depth (mm)||232.0000|
|Internal Height (mm)||205.0000|
|Internal Width (mm)||320.0000|
|External Height (mm)||320.0000|
|External Width (mm)||435.0000|
Included in all Buy A Safe shipment prices is insurance for the safe's full value should any item be damaged in transit.
Buy A Safe have partnered with COPE Sensitive Freight to be Australia's first online safe specialty store to offer instant Australia wide fixed delivery quotes on your safe purchases at the checkout section of this website. COPE Sensitive Freight use purpose-built delivery trucks with tilt trays and specially trained drivers fully equipment for handling heavy loads. Buy A Safe only utilise the services of specialized delivery companies. We deliver to all major capital cities. Our shipping rates are the best and for an additional charge we can deliver into regional metro and country areas of each state. Should an item be 'out of stock' you will be contacted after ordering to inform you an appropriate lead-time. At this point you can choose to proceed or withdraw your order.
COPE's Tail-Lift Service is designed for sensitive goods over 30 kilograms per item, such as pallets, skids or larger items that can be handled by one person with the assistance of a tailgate or other lifting equipment, with no requirement for the COPE driver to become involved with the packaging/unpacking or positioning of the goods. Goods will be delivered to a specific ground floor location such as a warehouse or stores area.
COPE's Site-To-Site Service is a premium service is designed to make use of vehicles with hydraulic tailgates, a crew of two or more people and freight requiring unpacking/positioning on-site. The products are unpacked as the situation may require and positioned as instructed. Waste cardboard and soft packaging is removed, and the goods left in a clean state. This service is suitable for the delivery of heavy items 150kg+ along flat level access surfaces, up elevator/goods lifts, into shopping centres, businesses, and complexes that do not have any steps or stairs.
For any professional installation quotes, including bolting a safe down or travelling up any stairs, please contact us at [email protected]. We aim to respond to all enquires within 2 business hours.