Chubbsafes Senator M1 (M-30)
LOCKSMITHS PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH AN UNRIVALED AFTER MARKET SERVICE
- Dual Certification: Burglary (EN 1143-1) Grade I and Fire (EN 15659, LFS 30P).
- Certified locks: EN 1300 certified Class B high-security Pulse electronic lock.
- $45,000 Cash Rating.
- Four sizes available: 32, 46, 63 or 190 litres.
- Secure bolt work and traditional heavy weight design.
- Enhanced design: removable door for easy installation and a reduced overall weight by 15%.
- Fittings: each safe is supplied with one shelf as standard.
- Attractive appearance: single-colour door and body in dark grey (RAL 7016).
- Ideal for the home or office.
Models 1, 2 and 3 have a Clear Opening Width of 404mm. Model 4 has a Clear Opening Width of 558mm * + 55.27mm (handle protrudes from the surface)
- As the primary locking option, Senator safes is fitted with a high-security electronic lock (Class B)
- Dual locking is available on models 45–190. The primary lock can be supplemented by a combination lock or both a key lock and electronic lock can be fitted.
- All locks are independently tested and are certified in accordance with the EN 1300 standard. Senator’s high-security electronic lock – certified Class B – includes the following features, easily programmed by the owner:
• 1 master code and 1 user codes.
• Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened.
• Opening window between 1–19 minutes.
|EXTERNAL Dimensions||INTERNAL Dimensions|
|Product Name||Chubbsafes Senator M1 (M-30)|
|Fire Resistance||30 Minutes|
|Cash Insurance Rating||45,000|
|Internal Height (mm)||290.0000|
|Internal Width (mm)||420.0000|
|Internal Depth (mm)||263.0000|
|External Height (mm)||370.0000|
|External Width (mm)||500.0000|
|External Depth (mm)||403.0000|
|Locking||Key, Digital, Dual Key & Combination, Dual Combination & Digital, Dual Key & Digital|
Gunnebo (Chubbsafes) warrants that the goods and services provided to our customers will perform as described in approved Gunnebo product literature, and will be free from defective materials, and defects directly resulting from manufacture and/or assembly labour. Any claim under this warranty must be made within 12 months from date of purchase. Subject to the applicable law, Gunnebo will, at its discretion, repair or replace the goods or part of them; provide again or rectify the services or part of them; or wholly or partly compensate the customer. Chubbsafes are well known and appreciated for their unique combination of robustness, reliability and modern designs. Trusted the world over, Chubbsafes are a leading international manufacturer. Having been in the industry for almost 200 years. We at BuyaSafe know how to combine experience with innovation to supply truly trustworthy storage solutions. BuyaSafe are proud to be Premium Australian Chubbsafes Dealers and able to advise you on the perfect safe for your needs and can also deliver and install your safe. We have a great range of safes for sale for a wide range of purposes including office safes, home safes, wall safes, floor safes, gun safes, drug safes, key safes and much more.
Included in all Buy A Safe shipment prices is insurance for the safe's full value should any item be damaged in transit.
Buy A Safe have partnered with COPE Sensitive Freight to be Australia's first online safe specialty store to offer instant Australia wide fixed delivery quotes on your safe purchases at the checkout section of this website. COPE Sensitive Freight use purpose-built delivery trucks with tilt trays and specially trained drivers fully equipment for handling heavy loads. Buy A Safe only utilise the services of specialized delivery companies. We deliver to all major capital cities. Our shipping rates are the best and for an additional charge we can deliver into regional metro and country areas of each state. Should an item be 'out of stock' you will be contacted after ordering to inform you an appropriate lead-time. At this point you can choose to proceed or withdraw your order.
COPE's Tail-Lift Service is designed for sensitive goods over 30 kilograms per item, such as pallets, skids or larger items that can be handled by one person with the assistance of a tailgate or other lifting equipment, with no requirement for the COPE driver to become involved with the packaging/unpacking or positioning of the goods. Goods will be delivered to a specific ground floor location such as a warehouse or stores area.
COPE's Site-To-Site Service is a premium service is designed to make use of vehicles with hydraulic tailgates, a crew of two or more people and freight requiring unpacking/positioning on-site. The products are unpacked as the situation may require and positioned as instructed. Waste cardboard and soft packaging is removed, and the goods left in a clean state. This service is suitable for the delivery of heavy items 150kg+ along flat level access surfaces, up elevator/goods lifts, into shopping centres, businesses, and complexes that do not have any steps or stairs.
For any professional installation quotes, including bolting a safe down or travelling up any stairs, please contact us at [email protected]. We aim to respond to all enquires within 2 business hours.